Gimbal 101: How to Create Beautiful Camera Movement using your Gimbal | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Gimbal 101: How to Create Beautiful Camera Movement using your Gimbal

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 7, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Gimbal-101-How-to-Create-Beautiful-Camera-Movement-using-your-Gimbal/682252374​

Gimbals are everywhere! And it seems like almost every video creator will tell you at some point to buy a gimbal but is it as easy as just throwing your camera onto the gimbal and running around? Well... not exactly. There are quite a few important lessons that you need to know before you start filming with a gimbal.​

This course is aimed at anyone that is new to the world of gimbals. I start off by talking about why you should use a gimbal, then I cover the setup, balance and calibration process. I then explain how to hold your gimbal to get the best shots and then run you through a list of camera moves that will give you dynamic shots. Then we're jumping into gimbal accessories (focus and monitoring) before finishing up with top tips when using a gimbal.

It's tempting to buy a gimbal, throw your camera on, power it up and get outside, but just taking half an hour to watch this course and spending a few hours practising and troubleshooting at home, you could end up dramatically improving your footage and saving yourself a massive headache when something goes wrong.

Скачать

Это переход, через сокращатель ссылок с просмотром рекламы.

Или купить доступ на форум и получить ссылку на облако. КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление