Скачать с Яндекс диска - Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 3, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

File Name:Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass
    Content Source:https://www.udemy.com/course/hollyw...o-directing-filmmaker/?couponCode=ST13MT40224
    Genre / Category: Photography
    File Size :3.5 GB
    Publisher:udemy
    Updated and Published:April 02, 2024
    Product Details

In this online course you’ll learn When to Move the Camera in your next film and video production. The key here is that camera movement must be invisible. It should serve the story without calling attention to itself. Next, learn How To Move the Camera most effectively by systematically fulfilling Five Tasks when designing each moving master shot. Finally, learn how a master of visual design like Zemeckis customizes his application of these Five Tasks to the unique demands of each scene.

They DON’T teach you this in Film School!

THIS COURSE IS AMAZING!!! I’m learning SO FREAKIN MUCH from it, and it’s totally blowing my mind. Thanks so much to Gil and Alex for putting this course together. I’m a director working on my first horror film, which has a bit of action in it, and this course is totally giving me rocket boots. If you have more courses from Gil, please let me know and TAKE MY MONEY! – Colby R Rice

Excellent content. But you’d better pay attention or you will miss something. This course is packed with loads or useful and well explained stuff. – Mr Mick Farmer

Instructor is clearly in command of craft and engages with questions, simple explanations and familiar examples. Video and audio are excellent. – Bill Halford

Veteran film and television director Gil Bettman will teach you how to enhance drama and heighten action by using different lenses. This is the key to Lensmanshipthe technique which Spielberg borrowed from Wells, Kubrick and others to transform the look of today’s films.

Once you have grasped Lensmanship you are ready for the final lesson — How to Shoot Action Sequences. Gil will show you how Kathryn Bigelow, John Woo and others ignite the screen by putting the camera in the right place and using the right lenses. Here’s what will be covered in the course.

Скачать с Яндекс диска для купивших доступ на форум

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: апр 3, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление