How To Create Amazing Talking Head Videos | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How To Create Amazing Talking Head Videos

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 20, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-To-Create-Amazing-Talking-Head-Videos/1829037531

Do you say these things to yourself:

• I hate being in front of the camera, but I know that to be successful online, I've got to learn how to do it!
    • When I press the record button on the camera, it's like my confidence instantly drains right out of me
    • Why doesn't my mouth and brain work properly when I'm in front of the camera - it's unbelievably frustrating!
    • I'm a professional teacher/presenter and I can't believe how difficult of a time I have recording a simple video
    • I'm tired of nonsense advice like: 'just be yourself', and 'think of the camera as your friend' - it doesn't work!
    • I'm tired of spending hours/days writing scripts for videos where I sound like I'm reading a book and look stiffer than a board on camera
    • How can I record high-quality videos quickly?
    • How do other people record great videos with so little effort - how can I be like them?!?
    • I want to create great videos - HELP!!!

If you've said any of these things to yourself in the past, you're going to love this class!

Скачать

Это переход, через сокращатель ссылок с просмотром рекламы.

Или купить доступ на форум и получить ссылку на облако. КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: фев 21, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление