How to create video titles in Adobe Premiere with Antony Quintin | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How to create video titles in Adobe Premiere with Antony Quintin

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 2, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]How to create video titles in Adobe Premiere with Antony Quintin – Skillshare – File Size 245.86 MB – Free download

Adobe Premiere Pro

Creative ideas can be made into amazing videos with Adobe CC, including Premiere, After Effects & Photoshop.

I will provide you with the basic skills to create professional looking video titles in Premiere.

The class is for All Levels but I explain the process in steps for Beginners, so will suit all.

I will provide you with a shot of a sports car that I used in the class, so you can produce your own titles.

Project Description

You’ll learn how to create video titles

• An introduction to the layout and tools
    • The use of correct fonts and sizes
    • Animations and how to create movements
    • Shown how to add a blur effect
    • Essential Graphics introduction
    • How to export your video file

DOWLOAD

Filename: How_to_create_video_titles_in_Adobe_Premiere.rar (download)
    Filesize: 245.86 MB

Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Premiere-Video-Titles/2000502371

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление