How to Film Yourself in Public | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How to Film Yourself in Public

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 9, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Published 9/2024
    MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
    Language: English | Duration: 31m | Size: 655 MB

Even When You're Shy

What you'll learn
    How to film yourself even in a crowded space
    The importance of time
    Tricks to film in public without them noticing
    Importance of camera choice
    When and when not to use a tripod
    When and when not to use manual focus
    Optimal microphone choice
    Psychology of filming (what others might think of you)

Requirements
    Any camera (phone or camera are both fine)

Description
    Whether you're an aspiring content creator, vlogger, or simply looking to capture moments on the go, this course is tailored to help you overcome shyness and film yourself confidently in any public setting.I'm Edi, always known as the "shy kid", I have been doing videos for more than 5 years and I filmed so many times in public that I created all sorts of techniques make the process of filming yourself in public way easier. Whether you're new to filming or just looking to boost your confidence, this class will guide you step-by-step.Highlights of the class include:Camera choiceWhen to use a tripodWhen to use manual or auto focusMicrophone choiceHow to film if you are in a crowded spaceHow to film without people seeing your cameraHow to use your surroundings to your advantageChoose or wait for the right timeSpotlight effectPractice makes "perfect"By the end of this course, you'll have the skills to confidently use your camera and film yourself in public, regardless of your location or audience. Not only will you feel more at ease, but you’ll also be able to express yourself more freely, turning every moment into a creative opportunity. Remember, practice makes you closer to perfect! We got this!

Who this course is for
    Creators who would like to film themselves in public

Homepage

https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-film-yourself-in-public/

http://peeplink.in/07e620c537d9

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: сен 10, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление