How to Make a Floral Monogram with Vanesa Podreka | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How to Make a Floral Monogram with Vanesa Podreka

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 14, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]How to Make a Floral Monogram with Vanesa Podreka – Skillshare – Free download

In this class, we will prepare a floral monogram.

Class is for beginners or those who already know how to draw letters.

You will need paper, a pencil, an eraser, lots of flowers and a DSLR camera or your phone to take a photo.

Through the class, I will teach you how to draw a letter, how to arrange flowers inside the letter and how to take a very nice photo of your letter.

In the end, you will have a photo that you can print and hang it on the wall or give it someone as a present. And of course, some new skills to make some more letters.

Welcome.

This is my first Skillshare class in English. I am so proud of myself. But I apologize for all grammatical issues and incorrections. I will get better, I promise.

DOWLOAD

Filename: how-to-make-a-floral-monogram.zip (download)
    Filesize: 601.65 MB

Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-Make-a-Floral-Monogram/1636074127

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление