How to Photograph your Kids and your Christmas Tree Tradition – Chubby Cheek Photography | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How to Photograph your Kids and your Christmas Tree Tradition – Chubby Cheek Photography

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 4, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How to Photograph your Kids and your Christmas Tree Tradition – Chubby Cheek Photography
    https://www.chubbycheekphotography.com/2016/11/how-to-photograph-your-kids-and-your-christmas-tree-tradition-chubby-cheek-photography/
    So y’all know i have been photographing my girls and my Christmas tree fooorrrreeeevvverrrrr ha and my quick tutorial has to be one of my most pinned and shared posts and every year about this time i start to get flooded with questions because the tutorial simply scratched the surface so i finally decided to put it all in one nice little package for everyone and make is easily accessible to anyone from the hobbyist to the pro photographer who might want to offer these types of sessions to their clients and thus Holiday Wonder was created an ebook that can be downloaded and watched from the comfort of your own home in your jammies (preferably Christmas jammies of course)!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление