How to Shoot Photos like a Pro (Without Being a Pro) | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

How to Shoot Photos like a Pro (Without Being a Pro)

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 31, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    How to Shoot Photos like a Pro (Without Being a Pro)
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-Shoot-Photos-like-a-Pro-Without-Being-a-Pro/932021313​

The Team Overkill guide to shooting photos like a professional!​

In this class, you’re going to get lots of insight from start to finish in relation to how we go about taking and editing photos, from gear, to lighting, to Instagram tips. ​

Some quick background: I was a professional skier for 20 years, and with that, I was always in front of the camera, but through working with photographers, I got to learn quite a bit. I really like photography as I always loved the aspect of capturing a moment in the best possible way. I eventually became a YouTuber, and on the side built my Instagram page to 1m followers. I’m not a professional photographer, but I think I have a unique insight in terms of taking photos as I’ve built my skills with a modern day social media side of of things in mind.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление