India Earl - Online Pricing Workshop | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

India Earl - Online Pricing Workshop

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 23, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.indiaearl.com/online-pricing-workshop/​

I’ve invested years of hard work, lots of trial and error, experimenting and testing, and endless 70+ hour workweeks to learn what I’m so freakin excited to finally share. Not only when I started out, but years into my business I felt so lost when it came to pricing. I tried reaching out to so many people for help and spent countless hours researching how to price my work. I found nothing that seemed like it was actually helpful for my business. It seemed impossible, so like most photographers that are struggling with this, I would spitball random prices at clients and cross my fingers they’d hire me, not knowing if they were accurate or if it made sense for me or the industry. I was losing so much money without even knowing it and totally screwing myself and my business over. I was working so much for basically less than minimum wage. As time went on I knew I had to change something because I was spreading myself too thin and losing my fire for photography.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Пользуемся сервисом для скачивания. We use the download service
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление