Introduction to Coding with Ruby | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Introduction to Coding with Ruby

Тема в разделе "Купоны на Udemy на бесплатное обучение.", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 10, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [100% Off] Introduction to Coding with Ruby Udemy Coupon

Go to Offer

LEARN HOW TO CODE IN JUST 2 WEEKS!

Find out why students are saying this is the best Ruby course they’ve ever taken!

* Latest Update: January, 16th 2016

Many people who try to switch to coding as a career don’t make it. And you want to know the number 1 reason employers tell me? Its because they don’t understand the basics.

You can become a coder. While it may seem like a totally foreign language, once you understand some of the underlying principles its actually quite easy – and fun!

Ruby is a fantastically powerful language used by startups and top companies like Airbnb and Twitter. And Unlike languages like Java, C# or Swift, it is relatively easy to learn. But let me tell you: as someone who has worked for years as a professional programmer and hired dozens of coders myself, understanding the basics is critical.

My Newbie to Ruby course if the first part of a series on becoming a professional programmer. It lays the foundations for web development using Ruby on Rails and will set you on a life changing career path. If you try to do Rails without knowing Ruby you will most likely fail.

Understanding Through Exercises & Drills

The course follows a simple pattern. I introduce a concept, give you an exercise and then go through the exercise in detail so that you can solidify your understanding. I also have dozens of additional drills with solutions to help you hone your skills.

Complete in 2 weeks

The course is broken up into 12 sections and you should be able to get through 1 section per evening if you’re doing this part time. So all up you’ll need about 2 weeks.

The Course will Cover

• Methods
    • Predicates and Conditionals
    • Looping
    • Input and Output
    • Objects and Classes
    • Arrays, Hashes and other Data Structures
    • Math and much more

Get your coding career off to a flying start with my Newbie to Ruby course.

There has never been a better time to switch your career!

Instructors: Dan Draper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Получить курс по купону

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление