Iphone photography at home for Ecommerce | Beginner to pro photography lessons | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Iphone photography at home for Ecommerce | Beginner to pro photography lessons

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 4, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Iphone photography at home for Ecommerce | Beginner to pro photography lessons
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Iphone-photography-at-home-for-Ecommerce-Beginner-to-pro-photography-lessons/1588229070

Learn professional Photography for E-Commerce + Social media using an Iphone all at home

In this class I am going to show you how I take professional photos for an e-commerce business and several other online services such as YouTube and Instagram. All my photo and video work is done at my home which requires no studio or professional equipment. After years of experience I have come to realize how important quality and professionalism is when it comes to photography as it ultimately plays a big part in the success of your business/media growth. I have found that as my photography has improved my media awareness and market sales have increased dramatically! So hopefully these tips and tricks will help others watching too!

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление