iPhone Photography: Create Better Photos Of Your Art To Share With Natural Light & Creative... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

iPhone Photography: Create Better Photos Of Your Art To Share With Natural Light & Creative...

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 25, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    iPhone Photography: Create Better Photos Of Your Art To Share With Natural Light & Creative Styling
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/iPhone-Photography-Create-Better-Photos-Of-Your-Art-To-Share-With-Natural-Light-Creative-Styling/849026766?via=search-layout-grid

In this class, we are going to learn some tips and tricks for taking better photos of our art to share. This might be to share your class projects, to share on social media, etc... I want to show you how to take some great photos of your art with some basic props and some good lighting.

We'll go over some of my favorite things to use for backgrounds, props, and more. I want you to get excited about snapping a few photos of your art that you can be proud of with just some basic equipment like a window and your phone.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление