Jack Curran - Mastery of Light Bundle | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jack Curran - Mastery of Light Bundle

Тема в разделе "Other Downloads", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 1, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Find Your Vision. Master the Shot. Streamline Post-Processing

After This Class, You’ll Be Able To:

• Clarify your photographic vision and goals
    • Master the essentials of Adobe Lightroom
    • Understand the importance of mindset and connection
    • Use the most advanced techniques in Adobe Lightroom to get the most out of your post-processing
    • Print gallery-quality prints
    About The Tutorial:
    This is the bundle of the first two volumes of my Mastery of Light Tutorial Series where we really dive deep into Adobe Lightroom post processing, in field shooting techniques, but first and foremost we’ll start with mindset and vision.

Volume I includes 2 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing of my Thunderstorm Over Death Valley image. From visualization through the post-processing in the develop module to the master print file, you’ll learn my detailed approach and execution process.

Volume II includes over 3 Hours of Adobe Lightroom post-processing. Video #1 Discusses the Element of Art & Presence Elements. Video #2 Demonstrates extending the Range of Light on overcast days, and Video #3 includes updated Tools and Techniques in Lightroom.

Join me in this 5+ hour tutorial combo where I will cover mindset, setting up the shot, and post processing. We’ll be going through a couple of my images from my recent trip to Patagonia and my Mesquite Dunes image. You’ll receive a jpg of your own to edit along with me, or you can use the techniques on your own images.

Who This Class is For:

Aspiring Photographers who want to take the leap, pick up that camera and start shooting! It’s easier than you think, you just need a little guidance!

Weekend Warriors looking to hone their craft and take their skills to the next level.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: окт 5, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление