Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 49 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 49

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 31, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 49

One of Jerry's favorite weddings of 2011, Stella & Minh's wedding, starts with bride's coverage in Ice Pick. This video show, unusually, shows almost every image Jerry shoots. Posing & Lighting this month demonstrates how to perfectly utilize christmas lights as a background for a romantic shot. Check out Advice for a look at the new and improved quality format. Ice Queen this month features the Melissa Ghionis modeling a fabulous corset dress and demonstrates just what can be achieved in one tiny location with good light and a variety of poses. Practice takes a look at how to use ordinary everyday objects and signs to create amazing images. This month in Tip of the Iceberg Jerry shares a recent magazine advertisement he ran and the thought processes behind the layout and images used. Icing on the Cake this month features a spectacular personal project of Jerry's, simply titled 'Matador'. The location, costumes, posing and lighting have to been seen to be believed!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: авг 3, 2021

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление