Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 50 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 50

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 5, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 50

Coverage of Stella & Minh's wedding continues in this month's Ice Pick, as Jerry photographs the groom's pre-ceremony time utilizing the best available light and working in a confined space with a shy subject. Posing & Lighting looks at how to add depth to your photograph when working at night as Jerry combines video light, flashlight and fountain in this video. The Ice Queen is Marce, who along with her husband Jorge, agreed to model for Jerry during a workshop in Mexico. Practice takes a closer look at how to make natural available light work for the image you want and how to find great backgrounds in challenging environments. Jerry shares his typical wedding client workflow, from beginning to end, in Tip of the Iceberg. Jerry shares Stella & Minh's engagement album in the Icing on the Cake. Jerry's approach, and album design, were heavily biased towards a fashion shoot feel at the request of the clients.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: авг 5, 2021

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление