Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 62 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 62

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 16, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 62
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/

This month's Ice Pick features another of Jerry's personal project, a boudoir shoot that took place in Cuneo Mansion, Chicago. This shoot also sees Jerry putting the new Westcott Ice Light he helped to design through its paces. A boudoir shoot is the perfect opportunity to observe the level of attention Jerry pays to posing his model, as nothing is hidden by clothing everything must be perfect. In Posing & Lighting Jerry takes direct sunlight and an ordinary looking pillar and creates a stunning bride & groom shot. Advice continues the normal format this month with more critiques of Pro Member's work. Ice Queen this month is a recent bridal client, Cassie. Jerry shares some of his favorite layouts from the album he designed for them. Practice features images from a recent workshop in London, describing how each shot was taken and showing the behind the scenes shot to better understand what went into creating each image. Tip of the Iceberg shares with you a generic client contract which can be adapted for use in your own business. Icing on the Cake is the penultimate segment from the 'Obsessed with Light' presentation, this time Jerry discusses off camera flash.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление