Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 63 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 63

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 18, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 63
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/​

Part Two of Jerry's personal shoot with Lisa is this month's Ice Pick. In addition to the video there is audio commentary in which Jerry explains why he had to break some of his own rules when posing his model. Posing & Lighting explores the silhouette and how to go about creating a perfect shot with your clients. Advice this month is a critique of six individual member's images. Jerry takes time to discuss each image and how it could be improved. The Ice Queen this month is Sandra, photographed on her wedding day during a typical summer in Melbourne, that sees Jerry putting direct sunlight to good use. Practice features a series of behind the scenes shots that show exactly how Jerry creates each one as well as providing the complete EXIF data. Tip of the Iceberg discusses how to say 'no' to a client in those awkward situations without actually using the word no. The Final 'Obsessed with Light' segment from Jerry's presentation is the Tip of the Iceberg this month as continuous fluorescent light is discussed.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление