Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 64 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 64

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 20, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 64
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    Ice Pick this month features the engagement shoot of Ali & Vicky in Melbourne. This shoot started out with the intent of being stylized and dramatic but Jerry altered his approach to suit the personalities of his clients when it was clear that a more fun and relaxed look was a better fit. Posing & Lighting continues to explore the silhouette and sees Jerry using an ordinary table lamp in a hotel lobby to create an artistic interpretation of a classic silhouette shot. In Advice this month Jerry critiques a folio of ten images and 4 individual shots. Melanie (and her husband Michael) is the Ice Queen this month modeling for Jerry during an LA workshop as he captured as series of beautiful portraits in a variety of lighting situations. Practice this month looks behind the scenes of several different lighting situations including backlight with off camera flash balanced with ambient street lighting. The Tip of the Iceberg shares Jerry's thoughts on basic website design and functionality to help you get started with your first one. In Icing on the Cake Jerry shares all the images he submitted into the 2013 WPPI print competition. EXIF data available for each. Two images placed second in their respective categories.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление