Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 66 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 66

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 23, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 66
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    Ice Pick continues George & Antonette's wedding day with the bride's coverage. Jerry's 'mirroring' technique was used extensively in this video as the bride was hard of hearing. Posing & Lighting takes an in depth look at the fundamentals of posing a woman; including the dos a don'ts. Advice features an audio critique by Jerry of eleven individual members images. The Ice Queen this month is plus size model Samantha who Jerry photographed in a recent Melbourne workshop. In this section Jerry highlights some of the most effective ways in which a photographer can make someone appear slimmer. Practice takes a brief look behind the scenes at a few images created with the Ice Light to illustrate the setup used. Tip of the Iceberg continues the reinvention theme, this time looking at creativity and how Jerry has maintained his own over the past twenty years. Icing on the Cake features a video that discusses how best to pose a groom indoors.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление