Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 69 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 69

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 69
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    The Ice Pick this month begins the wedding of Monika & Johnny with coverage of the bride's preparation. Jerry searches out the best light in the bride's home in order to utilize perfect window light for the portraits. Posing & Lighting continues the in studio teaching session with Part Three looking at posing a couple and how deal with subjects who are very different in height. Ice Queen Aleisha was photographed by Jerry on location in Brisbane and the shoot shows how to utilize natural light in creating beautiful portraits with a fashion feel. Practice provides some examples of how to work with strong direct sunlight using a reflector and photographing a male subject. Tip of the Iceberg discusses the importance of self-confidence in photography and in business. The Icing on the Cake takes a look at a portrait session that features a curvy bride and how Jerry directs her and uses the light to accentuate and flatter.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление