Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 76 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 76

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 16, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 76

English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    Ice Pick features continued coverage of Mike & Palmina's wedding with their outdoor ceremony. This is one of few times during a wedding that Jerry does no directing at all, so it's great opportunity to see how quickly he has to move and the angles he chooses to get the best shots. Lighting and Posing takes a look at how Jerry uses on camera flash during a reception to balance exposures with ambient light and create beautiful directional lighting. For Advice this month Jerry takes a look at all the images he submitted for the 2014 WPPI print competition. Juliette is this month's Ice Queen, featuring stunning portraits and moments from her Melbourne wedding. Practice this month takes a look at how Jerry uses mixed lighting whilst shooting on location after dark. The Tip of the Iceberg is all about "Challenging Yourself Creatively" and is written by Jerry himself. The final segment, Icing on the Cake, see Jerry working in a hotel and how he uses ambient lighting alongside video lighting and flash to create stunning portraits.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление