Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 77 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 77

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 17, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 77

English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    This month the final coverage of our lovely "older than normal" couple Mike & Palmina features in Ice Pick. Their location shoot takes place in very close to reception venue and all images featured are straight out of camera. Posing and Lighting sees Jerry demonstrating how to find and use beautiful light in usual places, featuring footage from a recent workshop in Cyprus. Jerry offers an honest and valuable critique of three member's folios and 10 images from one session. In an unusual break from the norm Ice Queen this month shows images that Jerry shot as a second shooter working with photographers Luke and David Edmondson. Practice brings together a selection of images that sees Jerry utilising challenging lighting situations to create stunning photographs. Tip of the Iceberg is straight from Jerry himself as he discusses his key business and marketing philosophies. Icing on the Cake sees Jerry continue to show you how he utilises ordinary looking elements and normal lighting to create different looking images and beautiful portraits.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление