Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 90 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 90

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 16, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Jerry Ghionis. I.C.E. Society - Chapter 90
    English | Video: 1080p
    http://icesociety.com/
    Time for a new wedding and we are happy to introduce, Elvio and Natalie. Their Canadian wedding is featured on the Ice Pick starting with Elvio's groom coverage. Watch as Jerry focuses on creating a cool look for Elvio while including in the family and friends he is so proud of. We continue our segment on plus sized subjects in this months Posing & Lighting by adding in the groom into the portrait. Jerry will show you tricks and tips on the best techniques for posing and capturing emotion. Our Advice section is featuring something a bit different starting this month. We will take you through an entire album design from start to finish. Follow along as each section comes together. Stefi is our chapter 90 Ice Queen. Stepfi and Davide had a bit of a latino spice and this was so much fun to capture. Check out some of the different lighting scenarios using multiple ambient lights as sources. Boring hotel conference rooms, what creative thing could you ever do with them? Check out behind the scenes shots of Jerry in this months Practice section as he works with overhead lighting in a hotel conference room. Tip of the Iceberg is all about travel tips this month. Melissa will fill you in on some valuable things to remember for your next trip. We finish it off for chapter 90 with Icing on the Cake and taking portraits with soft window light. Jerry will practice what he preaches and show you how to "shoot for the album". Taking shots to compliment each other essentially pre-designing the album during the actual shoot.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление