Joel Grimes - One Light Masterclass | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Joel Grimes - One Light Masterclass

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 22, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG][​IMG]
    https://www.joelgrimes.com/s002-one-light-masterclass

Crack the code to lighting once and for all. I believe that once you learn the basics of how light works, you then can replicate any lighting technique on the planet. In this course, I have tackled a monster; I have plotted out the Inverse Square Law using the Zone System so that you can see it from a visual perspective and apply it to your everyday shooting without having your brain explode!
    It is possible to create breath-taking photos using only one light. I'll show you how to master one-light photography in this in-depth course, showing you behind the lens and setting up your light all the way to retouching it in Photoshop.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление