Joshua Tree Start to Finish | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Joshua Tree Start to Finish

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 25, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Joshua Tree Start to Finish
    https://www.chrisewencrosby.com/editing/joshua-tree-start-to-finish

Almost 2.5 hour of instruction is included in this complete workflow tutorial video using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.

A complete workflow tutorial video using both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. In this video I take you from RAW to Print, showing you everything necessary complete the image. I go step by step through my complete photoshop process and introduce how I use luminosity masks to target my adjustments to only the areas I want them. I also introduce the Nik Collection, an add-on to Adobe to help finish my photos. Consider this a more intermediate than a beginning course in photoshop. Students should have an a basic understanding of Photoshop, including tools, layers, adjustment layers, and masks, but I do touch base on some of the basics. Not quite ready for photoshop? Read a review below from a student who used lightroom only before this tutorial.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

2. Vaikkon

Vaikkon Member

3. Администратор

Vaikkon нравится это.
  4. Администратор

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление