Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol I The Yosemite Drum Kit WAV-FLARE | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol I The Yosemite Drum Kit WAV-FLARE

Тема в разделе "Audio", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 11, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol I The Yosemite Drum Kit WAV-FLARE
    Team FLARE | 10 October 2020 | 133 MB
    Fresh off my road trip through Yosemite National Park, I’m back with the first installment of my latest sound kit series entitled “Producers On The Run”. Recorded in the vast wideness of California’s most overwhelming national park “Vol. I: Yosemite Drum Kit” is truly one of a kind! This drum kit is steeled with innovative drum samples ready to get your creative juices flowing. Having it’s emphasis on big hitting snares, pounding hits & percussion this kit is arguably one of the most unique drum kits for massive Trap, Hip Hop and R&B productions. If you’re looking for energetic & hard hitting drum sounds this kit is for you! This drum kit features some of the most intense snares & hits you’ve ever heard! Get the sound of the wilderness!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление