Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol II The Safari Drum Kit WAV-FLARE | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol II The Safari Drum Kit WAV-FLARE

Тема в разделе "Audio", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 11, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Julez Jadon ProducersOnTheRun Vol II The Safari Drum Kit WAV-FLARE
    Team FLARE | 10 October 2020 | 153 MB
    The journey continues! This time around I was travelling through the land of the Big 5: South Africa. I’m back with the 2nd instalment of the popular “Producers On The Run” drum kit series: “Vol. II: The Safari Drum Kit”. Travelling across the country the goal was to capture at least a little piece of South Africa’s rich culture & nature. With this mindset I was facing plenty of opportunities to record & modulate new aspiring sounds. “Vol. II: The Safari Drum Kit” features recordings of various percussionists, animal sounds (Elephants, Baboons, Gnus, etc.) & traditional rituals. If you’re looking for a bundle of crazy animal FX, wild percussion sounds, vocal chants & hard hitting drums/808’s, this drum kit is made for you!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление