Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy How To Sing Better Than Anyone Else 2.0 Pro Bundle TUTORiAL | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy How To Sing Better Than Anyone Else 2.0 Pro Bundle TUTORiAL

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 22, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy — How To Sing Better Than Anyone Else 2.0 Pro Bundle TUTORiAL — Free download

Is This You?

• You’ve NEVER taken singing lessons before, and…
    • You’re unsure of where to start
    • You’re uneasy about the idea of starting
    • You’re worried that you won’t be able to learn
    Or Maybe This?

• You HAVE taken singing lessons before, but…
    • You’re disappointed with progress so far
    • You’re frustrated because you’ve hit a ceiling
    • You’re ready to take your singing to the next level
    What If You Could Get the Quality of Coaching that Sam Smith, Freddie Mercury, and Christina Aguilera Got… for the Price of a Gym Membership?

World-class coaching produces world-class singers.

But the problem is… good vocal coaches are busy, expensive, and usually far away.

And great vocal coaches… they’re very busy, very expensive, and usually very far away.

Which means—if you want a great coach—you’re out of luck. …right?

Wrong.

Hi, I’m Ken Tamplin

I’ve spent the last 35 years studying the voice and touring the world as a professional singer, producer, and coach.

During that time I’ve been asked to sing for bands like Foreigner, Motley Crue, and Journey, I’ve been featured on Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show, and I’ve coached finalists in the world’s largest singing competitions.

And I can help you master your voice.

DOWLOAD

Course content: https://store.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/onlinelessons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление