L | M Presets - TRAVEL + CLASSIC COLLECTION BUNDLE | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

L | M Presets - TRAVEL + CLASSIC COLLECTION BUNDLE

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 4, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

L | M Presets - TRAVEL + CLASSIC COLLECTION BUNDLE
    http://www.localmilkretreats.com/merch/lm-lightroom-presets-travel-classic-collection-bundle-77-presets

Get them all and save big! For just $20 more than the travel collections, you can have BOTH collections and save over $60! That's a whopping 72 presets for under $200. Many people charge close to a hundred for just three!
    This bundle contains all 22 of my classic presets—the presets I personally use everyday to edit, AND it includes all 50 of my travel presets, the ones I specifically developed for life out on the road to fit a variety of different situations, lighting situations, and styles. They are inspired by Greece, Morocco, Japan, and France, and there's one in there for every photo!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление