Layered Photography 101: Unlock Your Creativity With Composition | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Layered Photography 101: Unlock Your Creativity With Composition

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 5, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Layered-Photography-101-Unlock-Your-Creativity-With-Composition/591935005

The difference between a snapshot and a captivating image often lies in its composition. Layered photography is an artistic technique that utilizes composition to capture the essence of moments with a touch of chaos and complexity. By incorporating layers, you can add depth to your images and invite the viewer into your frames like never before.

Hi! I'm Robert, and I'm thrilled to have my wife and business partner, Sunny, join me as a guest professor in this class. Together, we have designed this course specifically for photography beginners who want to enhance their composition skills and start impactful images with a touch of complexity and chaos. Our goal is to teach you the fundamental principles, creative applications, and composition techniques involved in the art of layered photography.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление