Learn Camera Basics for Videos - A Beginners Guide | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Learn Camera Basics for Videos - A Beginners Guide

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 8, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Learn Camera Basics for Videos - A Beginners Guide

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Learn-Camera-Basics-for-Videos-A-Beginners-Guide/1260734936

Learning camera basics for making a video sounds over complicated? Well, not really!!

Are you the person who wants to start making videos but don't know where to start. Do all the different camera setting sounds scary to you?

Then you have come to the right place, my friend!

In this class, I will break down all the different camera settings and I will go through in detail about all the terminology such as shutter speed, frame rates per second, ISO, Aperture, etc with real-life examples. Most of the time I will be filming outdoors and will take you to all different scenarios so that you can learn with me about how to apply different settings in your camera to film at different times of the day.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление