Learn Movie Trailer Editing: Film And Edit Your Movie Trailer | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Learn Movie Trailer Editing: Film And Edit Your Movie Trailer

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 13, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Learn-Movie-Trailer-Editing-Film-And-Edit-Your-Movie-Trailer/752933890

My name is Olaf, I'm a professional trailer editor and filmmaker with over twenty years of experience. I love making trailers, and in this class, I share my process, my toolbox through small steps. Each lesson is designed to be actionable, to inspire you to learn by doing. We'll demystify the trailer making process. The Class Project is completing a 1-minute trailer. After this class, you can apply the skills in all areas of your creative realm, from creating a presentation, for a film concept or a business idea, increase the quality of visual marketing and your social media story. This class is for beginners and for those who have some experience. All you need to begin this class is a pen and paper. Later in the course, we'll invite you towards using an editing software.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление