Legacy Presets – Francesca Angrisano – Poetico | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Legacy Presets – Francesca Angrisano – Poetico

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 6, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

The POETICO Preset Pack is compatible with Adobe Lightroom 7.3 / Camera Raw 10.3 and newer versions and contains the following editing tools:

7 COLOR PRESETS
    1 MONOCHROME PRESET

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HOW TO USE POETICO

Each preset is designed to have a more muted color palette and aims to create soft, delicate atmospheres, with little to medium contrast. The presets can be used indoor or outdoor. I personally prefer diffuse daylight and avoid direct sunlight when I work – therefore shady areas or cloudy days are the perfect match for these looks.

Afrodite and Era have slightly warmer tones whereas Aura, Dioniso, Calliope and Ebe are less desaturated. Venere is the preset with more softness and grain, and it is ideal to obtain fluid, dream-like atmospheres.

Apollo is the only monochrome as I believe black and white stand for solemn divinity, that is why he is the god of the sun and the arts. It has slightly warm tones of brown with deep shades and intense black.

The post Legacy Presets – Francesca Angrisano – Poetico appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление