Level Up Your Video Editing Skills with Adobe After Effects | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Level Up Your Video Editing Skills with Adobe After Effects

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 7, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Level Up Your Video Editing Skills with Adobe After Effects
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Level-Up-Your-Video-Editing-Skills-with-Adobe-After-Effects/1226037129

Hello everyone and welcome to AdobeAfter Effects for post-production. In this class, I will show you how you can incorporate After Effects in your post-production workflow by applying animation and graphics to actual footage, while Premiere Pro is great for cutting your video files and color grading After Effects is the go-to software for creating impressive motion graphics, and visual effects.

So why would you need After Effects in post-production? besides making your videos look more impressive and professional. I would say the main reasons you want to use After Effects are animation, VFX, and Motion Titles let me explain further.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление