Lighting 101: How to Light Your Videos | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Lighting 101: How to Light Your Videos

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, май 6, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Lighting-101-How-to-Light-Your-Videos/1984992410

Regardless of what you’re filming (it could be an interview, YouTube video, music video, TV show, etc.) you need great lighting to get great footage. If you neglect your lighting, your video footage will look amateur, and you will be left wondering why. So, in this course, I’m going to walk you through the different types of light, different lighting setups and how you can convert a boring location into a visually pleasing location using your lights. This will be achieved by a collection of different lessons and three case studies. These case studies will show you what my thought process is when lighting a room and I will explain what I’m doing, and more importantly, why I’m doing it.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление