Скачать с Яндекс диска - Lindsay Adler - Learn+ Episode 6 - Stylized Portraiture | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Lindsay Adler - Learn+ Episode 6 - Stylized Portraiture

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 13, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://learn.lindsayadlerphotography.com/plus/2021/10/episode-6-stylized-portraiture/

A stylized portrait allows you to tell a story about your subject or reveal something about their character through a combination of concept, lighting, props, styling and more. In other words, I don’t just have my subject show up and snap a few shots. We discuss goals, concepts and styling beforehand in order to create striking imagery where my subject becomes a piece of art! In this episode, I take time to create portraits of some of the people most important in my life… my creative team! Throughout the day you could feel the buzz of energy in the air with everyone thrilled to create a one-of-a-kind portrait session that helped tell a story of their passions, professions, and uniqueness. As you’ll see throughout the many subjects in this episode, there is no one right approach to creating a story-telling image. Your subject’s can play a character, live out a fantasy, or simply consider styling to help make the most chic versions of themselves.​

Скачать с Яндекс диска

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: дек 13, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление