!llmind Blap Kits Stranger Loops Volume 2 (Limited Edition Pack) WAV | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

!llmind Blap Kits Stranger Loops Volume 2 (Limited Edition Pack) WAV

Тема в разделе "Audio", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    !llmind Blap Kits Stranger Loops Volume 2 (Limited Edition Pack) WAV
    FANTASTiC | 31 October 2020 | 281 MB
    "Here we go! Volume 2! 80's synthesizers are some of the most textured and powerful instruments that still have a significant impact on modern music. When I first heard the music on Netflix's hit show 'Stranger Things', I was inspired, excited & moved. So much so that I've created a set of original samples that draws from those textures. Moog bass, arps, thick synthesizers, lush pads, big chords and inspiring melodies that draw on many different emotions. I'm really proud of this set, and I'm so excited to share it with you guys. Whether it's pop, trap, boom bap, electronic, EDM, house or any genre, this set of samples will instantly help to create your own personal masterpiece. It's like having access to an amazing set of 70's/80's samples from vinyl, the only difference is, all of the audio stems are included!" - !llmind​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление