Love in New York — Meg Bitton Live | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Love in New York — Meg Bitton Live

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 10, 2019.

Метки:
  1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Screen-Shot-2019-10-09-at-9.10.27-AM.png

This recorded workshop includes four segments:

• Segment 1: Styling for the Shoot. We will choose the wardrobe together while I explain what works. You will then join us at hair and make up and we wrangle and prepare our child model. Here you will meet my team that I work with regularly and participate in our interactions.
    • Segment 2: Pre-Shoot Lesson. Before we step out to the streets of New York, you will join me and and a small group of attendees as we discuss all the whys and hows of this business and how to find your voice and translate your vision.
    • Segment 3: The New York Street. We will broadcast live from a New York neighborhood right before sunset which is my favorite time to shoot. I will demonstrate how I find and harness the light, how I pose and connect with groups of subjects. I will go over my settings and why I have chosen them. You will watch me work with individual in-person students while we focus on a variety of topics.
    • Segment 4: Editing. At the end of the day we’ll finish up while I demonstrate my editing workflow. We will conclude with the perfect examples of how to turn your vision into beauty.
    Course content: https://megbittonlive.com/course/love-in-new-york/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление