Manny Ortiz – Golden Hour Presets for Lightroom | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Manny Ortiz – Golden Hour Presets for Lightroom

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 1, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

I created these presets about a year ago and never released them to the public. In the meantime, I have been using and testing them on my own images since and I’m really hyped on these! If you want to give your backlit shots that magic sauce, these ONE CLICK presets that will help you achieve that! You can also use them for non golden hour photos if you are looking for a warm tone in your image.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHAT DO YOU GET

• 10 Lightroom Presets in XMP format. They work on desktop and mobile
      Presets: 5pm, 530p, 6pm, Dusk, Glow, Sunrise,Sunset, Turks, Twilight, Vitamin D
      *Dusk is the same as “the Motto” in the drake preset pack (It’s so good I had to include it)

WHAT DO YOU NEED

• Adobe Lightroom Version 7.3 or higher

The post Manny Ortiz – Golden Hour Presets for Lightroom appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление