Mastering Adobe Photoshop Luminosity Masks: The Definitive Guide for Photographers | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Mastering Adobe Photoshop Luminosity Masks: The Definitive Guide for Photographers

Тема в разделе "Photo eBooks", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 12, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

English | Jun 2, 2023 | ISBN: 9798215540268 | 169 pages | Epub PDF | 23 MB

Have you noticed how some photographs just look better?
    Some years back, I began seeing wonderful landscape photos that stood out from the crowd. Although I couldn’t understand why, I knew the light, colour and saturation looked better than in other photos. Not only that, but the editing appeared totally natural.

After painstaking investigation, I learned that many of these photographs were produced using a technique called Luminosity Masking. There wasn’t much information about, but I eventually pieced together how it was done and started using the techniques myself. Now I’m sharing this so that every photographer can benefit from what I’ve learned.

In this comprehensive workbook, you will learn the photo editing skills required to produce beautiful photography. With step-by-step instruction and practical examples, everything is explained in full. Best of all, you don’t need to be a Photoshop expert to use it.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление