Max Listov - High-quality Photo and Video Content in Social Services. Networks and Youtube | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Max Listov - High-quality Photo and Video Content in Social Services. Networks and Youtube

Тема в разделе "Other Downloads", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 27, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Max Listov - High-quality Photo and Video Content in Social Services. Networks and Youtube
    PHOTO / VIDEO
    * Technique - we collect a pack for any budget. A mirror or mirrorless camera, which is better for you to choose.
    * Mobilography - processing and shooting on the phone is an integral part of my story. Base. What programs do I use and how do I prepare photos for publication in IG.
    * The basics of shooting, my 5 years of experience with the camera.
    * Travel content. How to search for non-tourist locations?
    * Work with the model to create a live frame.
    * Theory of light and color.
    * Processing or recycling?
    * Installation. Transitions. Effects. Music. Color Correction. How not to ruin the project at the final stage.
    * Street style. You will have no questions about finding customers and other aspects of this niche. Shooting the lookbooks will open up for you on the other side.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление