Max Rive Photography - Patagonia + RAW | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Max Rive Photography - Patagonia + RAW

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, янв 15, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Max Rive Photography - Patagonia + RAW

https://maxrivephotography.com/​

My famous and well known semi black and white conversion technique is now finally explained in depth during this 3,5 hour instructional video. This technique is meant for both beginning and advanced photographers. The other techniques I use in this video are my Camera Raw workflow (beginner to advanced), my Unique Contrast Control Technique (medium to advanced), Advanced Dodge and Burning (Medium to Advanced) and my Selective Color Control (Beginner to advanced). On the end of the video I will demonstrate how you can create the perfect Instagram crop by my unique manual warping technique and how to create the best possible sharpness for Instagram with my manual sharpening technique. This technique is different than the layer mask technique.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление