Mom and Baby Skin — Meg Bitton | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Mom and Baby Skin — Meg Bitton

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 10, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Meg Bitton — Mom and Baby Skin: Post Processing | File Size 61.6 MB| Free download

Sometimes you when you have multiple subjects, you find that their skin tones look completely different and it is a distraction from the beauty of the image. In this instance, we have Mom and baby who have different skin colors due to the difference in their ages. They are also lit differently, with Mom in the shadows and baby in the bright light of the sun. Join me as I even out the image as a whole, and make BOTH of my subjects glow with soft warm skin which keeps your thoughts on the tender moment that is shared between them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Course content: https://megbittonlive.com/edit/mom-baby-skin/

[​IMG]

Вложения:

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: окт 10, 2019

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление