Motion Science – AE Volume III: 3D Layers & Cameras | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Motion Science – AE Volume III: 3D Layers & Cameras

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, май 31, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Everything You Need to Know to Create Stunning Motion Graphics With After Effects
    If you've tried developing your After Effects skills on your own, you've probably spent countless hours learning by trial-and-error or piecing together your own curriculum from online videos. It's a frustrating and time-consuming process.
    The good news is that you don't have to do it the hard way anymore. After Effects is a seriously deep program, and best learned with structured, expert guidance. So in these courses, I bring you what I myself learned the hard way over more than 20 years of experience working with After Effects.
    Camera Controls – Get up to speed on all the essential camera parameters you need to understand
    3D Render Engines – Understand the difference between the Classic and Cinema 4D render engines and work within them
    Lights & Shadows – Expand your design skills with the power of 3D lights and shadows
    Depth of Field – Take your visuals to the next level by adding depth of field
    Working with 3D Precomps – Remove the challenge and frustrations of working within 3D precomps
    Motion Paths – Create more complex AE camera motion by utilizing bezier paths
    Primary Controllers – Discover how you can use primary controllers like nulls to easily control the 3D camera
    Secondary Controllers – Learn how to use secondary controllers to give your 3D camera that pro touch
    Build Compositions – Follow along step-by-step with included After Effects project files

Home Page https://www.motionscience.tv/after-effects-academy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud
    [​IMG]
    Download Motion_Science_-_AE_Volume_III_-_3D_Layers__amp__Cameras.rar from nitroflare.com (1.67 GB)

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление