Nigel Danson - Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography II (4K) | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Nigel Danson - Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography II (4K)

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 5, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Nigel Danson
    Photography never came easy to me. Over the last 30+ years I feel like I have developed my skills slowly and surely but it hasn't been easy. However, over that time there have been a lot of lightbulb moments.

As an artist at heart but starting my life as a scientist has put me in a unique position to turn those lightbulb moments into a series of classes that share the secrets that I have learnt along the way.

My passion has always been Vistas and Seascapes but more recently I have discovered Woodlands and fell in love with their complexities. But whatever is in front of me I love photographing it and trying to share those snippets of information in a hope I help others discover my joy for this beautiful art form.

You will learn...

This isn't just a series of lectures about the theory of photography. It is a hands on approach to improving. I show exactly what I do on a photographic trip. You see me look through my images in Lightroom for the first time and what does and doesn't work. You will also learn:
    • All the secrets to composition for better Vista, Seascape and Woodland photos
    • The techniques and settings you need to know for different scenes
    • How a professional photographer plans a photography location
    • How I use Lightroom and Photoshop together for simple but powerful image editing
    • How to find amazing images in different conditions
    • Exactly how to plan your next photography trip
    • And much, MUCH MORE!!
    Save over over $169 when purchasing both courses together

And get access to 100 videos that have never been shown on YouTube. All original content.

WHAT'S INCLUDED
    • 3 value-packed modules (that's 60+ lessons and 15 hours of discovery) on Vistas, Woodlands and Seascapes.
    • 4K content so you can see all the details on location, in Lightroom/Photoshop and in the prints.
    • High resolution images for each section so you can see all the details we are talking about in the best quality.
    • Lifetime access.
    https://nigeldanson.teachable.com/p...hy-ii/?product_id=3197316&coupon_code=MCND100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Download Link

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: окт 31, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление