No Content & Low Content Publishing Blueprint by Shashwat Ashiya | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

No Content & Low Content Publishing Blueprint by Shashwat Ashiya

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 5, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Shashwat Ashiya – No Content & Low Content Publishing Blueprint — Free download

What is No-Content & Low-Content Publishing Blueprint?

It’s a complete step by step course in which I talk about all my strategies that I used to scale my publishing business. The goal with this course is to give you a proven step-by-step blueprint to follow for scaling your No-Content & Low-Content publishing business.

This is a complete step by step course in which I talk about all my publishing strategies. The goal with this course is to give you a proven step-by-step blueprint to follow for scaling your No-Content & Low-Content publishing business.

Note: After purchasing the course you’ll automatically receive an email with sign in details.

What You Will Learn

• My exact updated niche, keyword and design research process
    • My different Amazon Advertising strategies for Low Content and No Content Books that I have never revealed on YouTube. (I personally think this module would bring the most value as marketing is really important and often overlooked or done wrong)
    • I reveal some of my most profitable niches and share their interiors (The purpose is not to spoon feed but to give a starting point for your own research)
    • I cover both fundamentals and advanced concepts – will bring tons of value whether you’re a beginner or an experienced publisher
    • How I developed the winning mindset that enabled me to scale my publishing business to where it’s at today. (The topic of mindset is something I used to roll my eyes over however, it definitely plays a huge role in being successful with any business, not just publishing)
    • Design systems, fundamentals and tutorials for making beautiful covers and interiors
    • How I’m approaching Q4 2020
    More Reasons to Join

• Get access to a very private Facebook group with myself and other course members (Make sure to use the group search feature to search for your questions before posting it. Most likely it has already been asked before)
    • Get to be mentored by me personally (I can analyse your ads, analyse where you’re going wrong and answer your queries through FB messenger. I get a lot of personal messages so it might take time for me to reply however I make sure to get to every message that I get)
    • Living course – I’ll keep adding and updating content regularly so that it’s never outdated
    • Regular Live Q/A sessions
    Requirements

• People determined to take their publishing business to the next level
    • People not expecting to be spoon fed

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Shashwat Ashiya – No Content & Low Content Publishing Blueprint.zip (download)
    Filesize: 1.77 GB

Course content: https://nclcpublishingblueprint.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление