Nonprofit Google Grant: Ultimate Nonprofit Approval Guide | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Nonprofit Google Grant: Ultimate Nonprofit Approval Guide

Тема в разделе "Купоны на Udemy на бесплатное обучение.", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 8, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [100% Off] Nonprofit Google Grant: Ultimate Nonprofit Approval Guide Udemy Coupon

Go to Offer

Requirements

• Entry Level Course – This course takes you from Zero to Hero!

Description

AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:

★Your Nonprofit will be approved for your $10,000 Per Month Google Ad Grant.

★ Be able to navigate your Google Ads account through Google Ad Grant compliance policies.

★ Operate your new Google Ads account like a pro.

WHAT THE COURSE FOCUSES ON

#1 -Step-By-Step live walkthrough on how to get approved for the Google Ad Grant.

#2 -Step-By-Step live walkthrough on how to set-up your Google Ads Account CORRECTLY From A-Z.

#3 -Training on keeping your Google Grant compliant.

WHAT YOU’RE REALLY GETTING

When you purchase this course, you’re getting Google Ads training from a professional digital marketer and you’re getting even more specialized education into the rules and requirements that are required by the Google Ad Grant. (Most professional marketing firms can’t do that.)

★ You’re setting up your Google Ad Grant account from start to finish.

Totally Free 1-Hour Meeting With Your Instructor

★ You’re really getting an advanced Google Ads account creation training.

★ You’re getting specialized Google Ad Grant training.

★ You’re learning how to navigate the rules surrounding the Google Grant so your monthly grant stays compliant.

WHAT YOU’RE NOT GETTING

★ You’re not getting the endless hours of confusion that comes when trying to set up the Google Ad Grant alone.

★You’re not paying a large amount of money for Google Grant Management services!

THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:

You are looking into the Google Ad Grant for your church or nonprofit organization and aren’t sure what to expect.

You want step-by-step instructions that hold your hand as you go through the Google Grant setup process (I made this because I wish I had it myself the first time I set up a Google Grant)

WHAT’S IN THE COURSE?

★ 4 Hours of Video content.

★ Step-By-Step PDF note files for every video.

★ Lifetime Access to the course and all updates.

Totally Free 1-Hour Meeting With Your Instructor

I CREATED THIS COURSE TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE THAT MAZE OF RULES, REGULATIONS, & CONFUSION WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE GOOGLE AD GRANT YOURSELF.

The first time I signed up for the Google Ad Grant I had no idea it would become a large part of my future career. I also had no idea what I was in for. The Google Grant signup process can be a nightmare if you’re not sure what you’re doing and if you don’t have some degree of Google Ads training. After setting up & running dozens of Google Grant accounts, I wanted to give you the guidance I wish I had. If you’re not sure how to sign up for the Google Ad Grant, this course will 100% pay for itself in the time it will save you in the setup process (easily a dozen hours or more).

Who this course is for:

• This course is for you if you aren’t sure if you should pursue the Google Ad Grant.

• This course is for you if you would rather not spend dozens of hours on the phone with Google’s Tech Support Team.

• This course is for you if you don’t know how to create your Google Ads account CORRECTLY.

• This course is for you if you aren’t sure how to STAY COMPLIANT, every month.

• This course is for you if you’re just looking for clarity about the Google Ad Grant.

Click the “Buy Now” button and join me in this course.

-Brett

Instructors: Brett Henderson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Получить курс по купону

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление