One Hour Smartphone Photography Workshop- Mike James | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

One Hour Smartphone Photography Workshop- Mike James

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 27, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

INFORMATION
    This one-hour workshop has not been recorded yet. It is an exclusive product proposed to be
    included in the 5DayDeal bundle. I run these for in-person workshops for camera clubs and do not
    sell them on my website.
    Starting with smartphone camera familiarisation, I demonstrate hidden features, including
    tapping the screen to focus, swiping to change brightness, explaining how the lens array works,
    and exploring computational photography and how that impacts Portrait mode and Live Photo.
    Although these last two features are iPhone-specific, the workshop is just as relevant to any
    smartphone.
    Next, I spend a little time exploring photographic intention and composition.
    The last section of the workshop demonstrates a basic editing workflow on Snapseed and then a
    more advanced Lightroom mobile workflow.
    The topics covered include the one hour workshop include:

hidden features on your smartphone camera

smartphone photography capture techniques

photographic intention, storytelling and composition

photo editing app options with quick demonstrations

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Download Link

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление