Paint Me Photoshop Painting Effects | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Paint Me Photoshop Painting Effects

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, май 22, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

WHAT MAKES THIS ACTION SPECIAL? *You will get the same results shown because of the smart resizing tool. *The action transforms your images into the perfect canvas for the painting FX. *You won’t need Oil plugin! & the action is working with PS Cs3 & Higher Versions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Premium Painting Photoshop action created to give your images a professional painting look, powerful tools are used to give the cartoon look with one click.

Features:

*One click effect.

• Image transformer for perfect results. *End-quality result. *Editable effects. *Non-destructive Workflow.

Included:

*1 atn file with many effects generated.

• Readme File.

Compatibility:

*Photoshop Cs3 . *Compatible with Mac and PC. *Works on RAW and JPEG images.

The post Paint Me Photoshop Painting Effects appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление