PhilmColor R2 + R3 LUTS | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

PhilmColor R2 + R3 LUTS

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 17, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

PhilmColor R2 + R3 LUTS

http://phfx.com/tools/philmColor/#philmColorHome

philmColor is an expansive collection of LUTs built around the RED IPP2 Color Workflow. The LUTs range from creative looks to useful tools for colorists in post. It's been a journey since the last release in 2017. Thousands of productions have used these LUTs on set, in post, and I've loved seeing the BTS grabs of the LUTs loaded on set. philmColor's success has allowed me invest a lot of time into people's requests, project looks, and more. A great deal of testing by individuals, studios, and productions commenced as well as creating more looks for my own projects. This led to an opportunity to even create the small selection of LUTs you get inside RED's new DSMC3 cameras. But I assure you that is merely a taste of the feast I've included in PCR3.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление